Super Sta-Dry is a drying agent used in seed potato treatment applications, as well as a growth promoter for a healthier potato crop.
Always choose the seed treatment that is most suitable to your soil conditions. Proper selectivity is important in controlling disease, insects and weeds. Super Sta-Dry is used as a natural “first aid” treatment for dry cut seed potatoes and has proven itself for over 30 years with good results.
Why incorporate Super Sta-Dry into your seed potato treatment program?
- Sta-Dry is safe, non-toxic and does not become airborne during application.
- Source of calcium enhanced with amino acids and enzymes for early seed piece growth.
- Formulated with PercPlus and seed coat.
- Excellent drying agent to add to your existing fungicide treatment.
- Economical based on research results by Ag Canada in PEI.
We have used Super Sta-Dry for a number of years. It is a reliable and inexpensive way of drying cut seed. We pre-cut all our seed using Super Sta-Dry, and have benefited from excellent product performance.
– Jeremy Wind Windiana Farms Taber, Alberta
Need a better picture? View our example growth program for potatoes.
Trust the seed potato treatment that has been used for over 30 years. Find your local Rep – and join the growing list of CanGrow success stories.